Manera Meteor Magma Steamer - 5.4.3
Colors Black / Champagne
DESIGNED IN 3D
When the industry standard is to develop 2D patterns and try to fit it on a 3D body, we decided to break new ground and take the opposite direction. We use computer design to model good-fitted wetsuits in 3D, then we employ an innovative software that converts it into a precise 2D pattern for the factory.
It creates a natural, second-skin fit that makes the MANERA wetsuits stand out.
- A GOOD FIT MEANS EVERYTHING -
- Warmth: No water entry, no air pocket.
- Durability: The neoprene is only stretched when moving.
- Comfort: No over tight areas, comfortable armpits/crotch.
- Style: Folds will never be fashionable.
A Wetsuit leg filled up with water is a very uncomfortable issue: The MANERA water strainer panel is here to prevent it. The leaky + perforated neoprene drains the water out of your leg instantly to let you continue the session in the best possible conditions.
Some areas are very sensitive to friction, tensions and tearing. All MANERA wetsuits have been designed with a demanding brief including:
- . Avoiding seams in tensions area, to maximize flexibility and strength.
- . Making sure the seams are stretched vertically and not in a horizontal way.
- . Removing seams from friction areas, which avoids rash and increases stretch capacity.
- . Reinforcing strategic parts and panels right where it needs to be.
Sealing prints make the ankles and wrists stiffer. It has a joint role that keeps the water away, and maintains the arms and legs panels in place. It is made to be just stretch enough to put-on and remove the wetsuit easily.
Back knee emboss
The back of the knees is an area that requires specific care. The BACK KNEE EMBOSS helps the TRIPLEX to bend more naturally for greater comfort during flexion of the knees.
MANERA wetsuits use a new process to bring more durability, waterproofness and flexibility.
SD2 TAPE 2.0
Our SD² TAPE becomes SD² TAPE 2.0. The neoprene panels are still sealed together and then sewed with «blind-stitches». Then the SD² tape is now welded to the seam by an air heater machine, unlike past years when the tape was hand glued. This new process brings more durability, waterproofness and flexibility to our wetsuits.