TAO AIR TOUR 11'0'' x 32.0''
The TAO Air is explicitly designed for the paddler who wants a board to take out with the family, surf small to mid-sized waves, take a SUP yoga class, or cruise the shoreline.
Made from the finest Drop Stitch Construction (DSC) and lightweight, durable Support Stringer Technology (SST), these boards are light, stiff, and reliable. They come in a complete package with a 3-piece adjustable paddle, ready to go when you.
The 10’6” is a perfect board for surfing, cruising, and yoga, while the 11’0” and 12’6” are designed more for recreational fitness and cruising. The 10’6” TAO Air Wind is an excellent board to paddle when there is no wind, and when the wind turns on, you can put your sailing rig on the board and cruise under sail power.
Key Features & Benefits
All around shapes with Support Stringer Technology Giving greater stiffness
Wider widths and volumesProvides stability and easy paddling
Tow D-ring (located in the nose on the bottom) For towing hookup
Bungee tie-downsSecure water bottle or gear
Honeycomb EVA deck pad For traction and grip
Neoprene center carry handleFor easy transport
Air7 polycarbonate fin boxDurable and solidfin connection
Leash plugTo connect a leash for safety
Action camera mount on the noseTo capture your adventures on the water
- Farbe: blau
- Style/Einsatzbereich: Touring / Cruising
- Bauart / Ausführung: Board Aufblasbar
- Sportart: SUP
- Niveau: AnfängerFortgeschrittene
- Angebot: Testen an SUP-Station
- Gewicht Fahrer (kg): 100 - 109 kg110 - 119 kg
- Gewicht Produkt (kg): 10.00 - 10.99 kg
- Volumen (L): 180-199 L300-349 L
- Breite cm: 80 - 89 cm
- Breite inch: 32"
- Länge cm: 330 - 339 cm11'0" / 335.3cm
- Grösse: 11
- Länge inch: 11'0"
- Länge (cm): 335.3 cm
- Länge (ft/inch): 11'0"
- Breite (cm): 81.3 cm
- Breite (ft/inch): 32"
- Volumen: 320 L
- Artikelgewicht: 10.9 kg
- Fahrergewicht: 115 kg
- Artikel-URL Herstellerwebsite: https://sicmaui.com/global_sic/tao-air-tour-11-0-x-32-0-inflatable-107212