TAO SURF 10'6''
The TAO Surf series is inspired by traditional surf design. The full nose and rounded pintail help you drop into waves and then carve down the line with ease. The generous widths make the board stable, which comes in handy when punching through the shore break or standing out in the lineup. The Tao Surf is also a beautiful cruising board with a moderate rocker line that tracks and glides nicely through the water. It can accommodate multiple fin configurations (single fin or thruster setup). The overall volume is designed to suit the whole family.
Key Features & Benefits
Surf-inspired longboard surf shapesIdeal for stable flat-water cruising and wave surfing
Moderate rocker profile and tapered railsIdeal for flat-water glide and wave surf performance
ACE-TEC construction Featuring fiberglass and a protective outer polymer skin. Durable and light weight
Attachment points and bungee on deckTo secure gear
Soft and grippy EVA foam deck padComfort and control
Ergo-grip carry handle Ease of transport and less fatigue
FCS II tool-free removable center finTracking and surf performance (side fins optional - sold separately)
- Sportart: SUP
- Style/Einsatzbereich: Allround / FreerideWave
- Bauart / Ausführung: Board Hardboard
- Länge cm: 10'6" / 320.0cm320 - 329 cm14'0" / 426.7cm
- Länge inch: 10'6"
- Breite cm: 80 - 89 cm
- Breite inch: 31.5" / 80cm
- Gewicht Fahrer (kg): 80 - 89 kg
- Volumen (L): 180-199 L
- Gewicht Produkt (kg): 11.00 - 11.99 kg12.00 - 12.99 kg
- Länge (cm): 320 cm
- Länge (ft/inch): 10'6"
- Breite (cm): 80 cm
- Breite (ft/inch): 31.5"
- Volumen: 185 L
- Artikelgewicht: 12 kg
- Fahrergewicht: 90 kg
- Artikel-URL Herstellerwebsite: https://sicmaui.com/global_sic/tao-surf-10-6-rigid-thermoformed-102270